Friday, November 13, 2015

Home work 6

       One of the most dangers weather that took place in my country is the huge sandstorm . This sand storm is the begest sand storm that my country see it . This sand storm covered the whole Middle East . It happened in December 21-2012 . It happened because of the strong wind with a lot of sand . The scientists worred us but some people did not know about the worring and other people did not listen to the scientists worring . It cause a huge damage to the high buildings and the small cars . It cause a lot of car accidents . Many people gt injured one of them was my friend . He had this injured because he did not listen to the scintists worring . I get save because I follow the worring and I stay at home . In conclusion , you should follow the worring and every day you should see if they are any worring in the news .

1 comment:

  1. Abdullah,

    The word is not "worring" but "warning". Please correct your grammar. It will be very important for your final exam.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete